1.How we use your Personal Information
- Your Personal Information is processed by us including (including sharing with 8Ball Games Ltd, any of our agents, Group members, sub-contractors and/or employees) to provide you with the Services. In particular, we collect your Personal Information to enable us to:
- set-up, administer and manage your Account and records (including processing deposits and withdrawals);
- provide and personalise the Services (including to allow you to wager and play our games and to provide chat moderation);
- receive and respond to your communications and requests;
- notify you about updates to the Software and/or the Services;
- ensure that we can fulfil our regulatory obligations regarding your Account, including by verifying the accuracy of any information you give us;
- comply with our obligations under Applicable Laws (including the Gambling Act 2005) and to regulators in jurisdictions where we and members of our Group are licensed (including the Gambling Commission of Great Britain);
- investigate, and assist with the investigation of, suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the Services (including, where appropriate, dealing with requests from authorised entities (e.g. sporting bodies) for the sharing of information);
- carry out market research campaigns;
- preparing statistics relating to the use of the Services by you and other customers;
- provided you do not “opt-out” from this option, keep you informed of offers and promotions relation to our products and services and those of other entities within our Group;
- provided you do not “opt-out” from this option via contacting Livehelp, unsubscribing from any emails, via the contact us on the website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, enable 8 Ball Games Limited to market its services and products and those of other entities within its Group via email, SMS, telephone and post; and
- support any other purpose necessary for performance of our contractual obligations or specifically stated at the time at which you provided your Personal Information. These are the “Purposes” for which we may collect your Personal Information.
- Telephone calls to and from our customer services representatives may be recorded for training and security purposes.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We collect personal information to effectively provide you with the services you request. We may use your information to update you about the current promotions. If you do not wish to receive emails from us, simply click on the unsubscribe link any time.
All financial information is transmitted and processed using secure connections through leading e-commerce payment companies. We use a variety of security technologies to protect your personal information from unauthorized use, access or disclosure. We do not disclose your details to third parties unless required by law.
Third Party Disclosure
In addition to the disclosures outlined in paragraph 1 above, you agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002.
Sole Key Account Manager has the responsibility to notify third party authority on suspicious and unlawful activity. This is done on routine auditing basis not less than one time calendar month. Established accounts and all the new accounts are audited on the first deposit.
Cookie Management and storage of information on your computer
A cookie is a small text file that gets saved on your hard disk, recording your preferences when you visit an online page. It helps us to identify if you have visited our website earlier. We get to understand your preferences; such as the links you visited on our website. This helps us in customizing our promotions and offers as per your requirements. Cookies help us in remembering things about your visit to our site but cannot access or use any other information on your computer. The statistics collected in the process help us to analyse our games and services.
Description of types of cookies saved by us
Under the First Party, we use technical cookies such as PHPSESSID to transfer the session ID from the browser to the server and jver to store the latest modification time of the java script files; functional cookie such as locale to store the local language of the visitor; analytical cookies like link_name and tracker to track the visitors to the site from the link_name tracker they come from, and to track the affiliates, respectively.
The Google Analytics cookies _Utma, _Utmb to determine unique visitors to the site and establish and continue the user session with the site, _Utmc is used in conjunction with _Utmb cookie and _Utmz is used to store the type of referral used by the customer to reach the site.
Disabling Cookies on Your System
The cookie can be disabled, temporarily or permanently, by the user anytime he or she wants, by the modification of browser settings. The 'Help' section in the menu bar of the browser would guide you on how to disable cookies. However, please note that, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience certain interactive features on our site, along with the website's denial of your access to certain content for legitimate security reasons.
Last update: 08 February 2012